Concerts in the Park is sponsored by the City of Falls Church Recreation and Parks and the Village Preservation and Improvement Society (VPIS).
- June 25: Falls Church Concert Band – Concert Music
- July 2: The Flannel Underground – 90’s Hits
- July 9: Dear Creek – Blues Folk Rock
- July 16: Ocho de Bastos (Eight of Clubs) – Latin Pop
- July 23: Mama Tried with Randy Barrett and Dede Wyland – Bluegrass
- July 30: Andrew Acosta Band – Roots Music
- August 6: Tom Principato – Blues Rock
Cherry Hill Park
Falls Church, VA
The schedule is available at http://www.fallschurchva.gov/Concerts.
In the event of rain, concerts will be held in the Falls Church Community Center located next to the Park at:
223 Little Falls St.
Falls Church, VA 22046
*Photo Credit: City of Falls Church